A Phase II, Open-label Study to Assess Safety and Clinical Utility of 68Ga-THP-PSMA PET/CT in Patients With High Risk Primary Prostate Cancer or Biochemical Recurrence After Radical Treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Gallium 68 THP PSMA (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms THERAG0001
- Sponsors Theragnostics
- 15 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2018 to 30 Apr 2019.
- 15 Jan 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Dec 2018 to 30 Apr 2019.
- 02 Jul 2018 New trial record