A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Multiple Ascending Dose Study of Intravenous ATYR1923 in Patients With Pulmonary Sarcoidosis
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs ATYR-1923 (Primary)
- Indications Pulmonary sarcoidosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors aTyr Pharma
- 16 Jan 2019 According to an aTyr Pharma media release, recognized the collaboration between its Hong Kong subsidiary, Pangu BioPharma (Pangu), and The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST) for contributions leading to the discovery of ATYR1923.
- 04 Dec 2018 According to an aTyr Pharma media release, the Company's investigational new drug application for ATYR1923 has been approved by the US Food and Drug Administration. This trial is being conducted in collaboration with the Foundation for Sarcoidosis Research (FSR) and FSR will assist with clinical trial site initiation and patient enrollment.
- 04 Dec 2018 Status changed from planning to recruiting, as reported in an aTyr Pharma media release.