A Phase 2, Open-Label, Multicenter, Dose-Escalation and Expansion Study of Venetoclax in Combination With Pomalidomide and Dexamethasone in Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Pomalidomide (Primary) ; Venetoclax (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 08 Nov 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 20 Aug 2020 to 22 Jan 2021.
- 19 Mar 2019 According to an AbbVie media release, the company announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has placed a partial clinical hold on all clinical trials evaluating venetoclax for the investigational treatment of multiple myeloma. The partial clinical hold follows a review of data from BELLINI study.As a result of this action, no new patients should be enrolled in any studies of venetoclax for multiple myeloma until a further analysis of the data is completed.
- 19 Mar 2019 Status changed from recruiting to suspended.