A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Efficacy Study of The Neurokinin-1 Receptor Antagonist VLY-686 in Patients With Atopic Dermatitis
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Tradipitant (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EPIONE
- Sponsors Vanda Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Nov 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a Vanda Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 13 Feb 2019 According to a Vanda Pharmaceuticals media release, results from this study is expected in the first half of 2020.
- 05 Feb 2019 According to a Vanda Pharmaceuticals media release and the Investigator's Email, the company has filed a complaint against the US FDA, requesting court to lift the partial clinical hold, preventing Vanda from continuing the studies of Tradipitant in humans for longer than 12-weeks (Comment:"The partial clinical hold prevents Vanda from continuing to study tradipitant in humans for longer than 12-weeks duration, Vanda continues to work through the FDA development process for tradipitant")