Phase 2a, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of AKR-001 in Subjects With Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs AKR-001 (Primary)
- Indications Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BALANCED
- Sponsors Akero Therapeutics
- 03 Oct 2019 According to an Akero Therapeutics media release, Akero Therapeutics and InSphero AG today announced that Akero has selected InSpheros 3D InSight Human Liver Disease Platform to characterize the physiological effects of AKR-001 in different types of liver cells.The company will now evaluate AKR-001s effects on human liver cells to help contextualize results from this ongoing Phase 2a clinical trial.
- 12 Aug 2019 According to an Akero Therapeutics media release, collection of data for the primary endpoint is expected to be completed in the first quarter of 2020, and collection of all study data, including repeat liver biopsies, is expected to be completed in the second quarter of 2020. The company will report results primary endpoint in the first quarter of 2020 and full study results in the second quarter of 2020.
- 02 Jul 2019 According to an Akero Therapeutics media release, results are expected n the first half of 2020.