A Phase 3 Double-blind Randomized Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Intravenous ATB200 Co-administered With Oral AT2221 in Adult Subjects With Late Onset Pompe Disease Compared With Alglucosidase Alfa/Placebo
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs ATB 200 (Primary) ; Alglucosidase alfa; Miglustat
- Indications Glycogen storage disease type II
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROPEL
- Sponsors Amicus Therapeutics
- 11 Nov 2019 According to an Amicus Therapeutics media release, this study is expected to enroll approximately 120 patients by year-end 2019.
- 08 Aug 2019 According to an Amicus Therapeutics media release, the study is n track to achieve full enrollment of ~100 patients by year-end 2019. The study is now more than a majority enrolled.
- 26 Apr 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2020 to 1 Dec 2020.