A Trial of Atovaquone (Mepron®) Combined With Conventional Chemotherapy for de Novo Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) in Children, Adolescents, and Young Adults (ATACC AML)
Phase of Trial: Phase 0
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Atovaquone (Primary) ; Cytarabine (Primary) ; Daunorubicin (Primary) ; Etoposide (Primary) ; Gemtuzumab ozogamicin (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms ATACC AML
- 05 Nov 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 09 Jul 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 03 Jul 2018 New trial record