A Prospective, Non-interventional, Registry Study of Patients Initiating Pharmacologic Therapy for Overactive Bladder in Taiwan, Korea and China
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Darifenacin (Primary) ; Fesoterodine (Primary) ; Imidafenacin (Primary) ; Mirabegron (Primary) ; Oxybutynin (Primary) ; Propiverine (Primary) ; Solifenacin (Primary) ; Tolterodine (Primary) ; Trospium chloride (Primary)
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 17 Oct 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 04 Apr 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 1 Mar 2020.
- 04 Apr 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 1 Mar 2020.