A Phase 3b, 42-day, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled, Parallel Group Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of Nebulized Revefenacin and Nebulized Formoterol Fumarate (PERFOROMIST) Administered in Sequence and as a Combined Solution in Subjects With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Formoterol (Primary) ; Revefenacin (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Theravance Biopharma
- 20 Nov 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 14 Aug 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 04 Jul 2018 New trial record