A Phase 2, Double-blind, Active-controlled, Dose-titrating Efficacy and Safety Study of Firibastat Compared to Ramipril Administered Orally, Twice Daily, Over 12 Weeks to Prevent Left Ventricular Dysfunction After Acute MI
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Firibastat (Primary) ; Ramipril
- Indications Heart failure; Left ventricular dysfunction
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms QUORUM
- Sponsors Quantum Genomics
- 19 Oct 2018 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 04 Jul 2018 New trial record
- 26 Jun 2018 According to a Quantum Genomics media release, Pr Gilles Montalescot (Paris, France) will be the Principal Investigator in this trial will chair an international Steering Committee composed of Pr John H. Alexander (Durham, USA), Pr Leonardo Bolognese (Florence, Italy), Pr Angel-Ramon Cequier (Barcelona, Spain) and Pr Harald Darius (Berlin, Germany).