A Phase 2, Double-blind, Active-controlled, Dose-titrating Efficacy and Safety Study of Firibastat Compared to Ramipril Administered Orally, Twice Daily, Over 12 Weeks to Prevent Left Ventricular Dysfunction After Acute MI
Latest Information Update: 26 Dec 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Firibastat (Primary) ; Ramipril
- Indications Heart failure; Left ventricular dysfunction; Myocardial infarction
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms QUORUM
- Sponsors Quantum Genomics
- 03 Oct 2019 According to a Quantum Genomics media release, this study has an estimated overall cost of 8 million Euro and results are expected in the second half of 2020.
- 06 Jun 2019 According to a Quantum Genomics media release, the first patient has been enrolled in this study.
- 06 Jun 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to a Quantum Genomics media release.