A Randomized, Active-Controlled, Blinded, Phase III Clinical Trial of BMS- 986213 (Fixed Dose Combination of Relatlimab [anti-LAG-3] and Nivolumab) in Combination with Chemotherapy versus Placebo in Combination with Chemotherapy as First-Line Treatment in Participants with Unresectable, Locally Advanced or Metastatic LAG-3 Positive Gastric or Gastroesophageal Junction Adenocarcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab/relatlimab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 10 Nov 2018 This trial has been completed in Poland , according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 24 Oct 2018 This study has been discontinued in Austria.
- 04 Jul 2018 New trial record