A Randomized, Active-Controlled, Blinded, Phase III Clinical Trial of BMS- 986213 (Fixed Dose Combination of Relatlimab [anti-LAG-3] and Nivolumab) in Combination with Chemotherapy versus Placebo in Combination with Chemotherapy as First-Line Treatment in Participants with Unresectable, Locally Advanced or Metastatic LAG-3 Positive Gastric or Gastroesophageal Junction Adenocarcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab/relatlimab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 28 Feb 2019 This study has been discontinued in Netherlands according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 22 Feb 2019 This study has been discontinued in Ireland.
- 10 Nov 2018 This trial has been completed in Poland , according to European Clinical Trials Database.