A Phase II Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Adaptive Design Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Immunogenicity and Target Engagement of ACI-24 Formulations in Patients with Mild Alzheimer's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ACI 24 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AC Immune
- 13 Nov 2018 According to an AC Immune media release, the first patient has been dosed in this study.
- 20 Aug 2018 According to an AC Immune media release, the first patient has been screened in this study.
- 04 Jul 2018 New trial record