Sitravatinib (MGCD516) and Nivolumab in Oral Cavity Cancer Window Opportunity Study (SNOW)
Phase of Trial: Phase 0
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary) ; Sitravatinib (Primary)
- Indications Mouth neoplasm; Oropharyngeal cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Proof of concept
- Acronyms SNOW
- 09 Nov 2019 Preliminary results presented in the Mirati Therapeutics media release.
- 09 Nov 2019 According to a Mirati Therapeutics media release, preliminary results (data cut-off date of October 9, 2019) from the trial were presented in an oral presentation at the Society of Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) 34th Annual Meeting in National Harbor, MD.
- 23 Oct 2019 According to a Mirati Therapeutics media release, data from this study will be presented at the ociety for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) 34th Annual Meeting.