Phase 2 Multicohort Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Novel Treatment Combinations in Patients With Recurrent Ovarian Cancer
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Dostarlimab (Primary) ; Niraparib (Primary)
- Indications Carcinoma; Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OPAL
- Sponsors TESARO
- 28 Aug 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 03 Apr 2019 Trial design presented at the 110th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 22 Mar 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 1 Feb 2020.