A Global Randomized Multicenter Phase 3 Trial of JCAR017 Compared to Standard of Care in Adult Subjects With High-risk, Second-line, Transplant-eligible Relapsed or Refractory Aggressive B-cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphomas (TRANSFORM)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Lisocabtagene-maraleucel (Primary) ; Carmustine; Cyclophosphamide; Cytarabine; Etoposide; Fludarabine; Melphalan
- Indications B-cell lymphoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TRANSFORM
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 28 Feb 2019 Planned End Date changed from 15 Dec 2022 to 20 May 2023.
- 28 Feb 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 14 Oct 2022 to 20 May 2023.
- 24 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 13 Jan 2023 to 15 Dec 2022.