A PHASE 3 RANDOMIZED, DOUBLE-BLIND, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED, PARALLEL GROUP, MULTI-CENTER STUDY TO EVALUATE THE EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF PF-04965842 MONOTHERAPY IN SUBJECTS AGED 12 YEARS AND OLDER, WITH MODERATE TO SEVERE ATOPIC DERMATITIS
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Abrocitinib (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms JADE Mono-2
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 27 Sep 2019 According to an Pfizer media release, full results from this study will be submitted for presentation at a future scientific meeting and publication in a medical journal.
- 27 Sep 2019 Results published in the Pfizer Media Release.
- 27 Sep 2019 Primary endpoint has been met. (Change from Baseline; Eczema Area and Severity Index (EASI)), according to an Pfizer media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History