An Open-label Extension Study to Evaluate Long-term Efficacy and Safety of A4250 in Children With Progressive Familial Intrahepatic Cholestasis Types 1 and 2 (PEDFIC 2)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Odevixibat (Primary)
- Indications Intrahepatic cholestasis; Pruritus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PEDFIC 2
- Sponsors Albireo AB
- 06 Nov 2019 According to an Albireo Pharma media release, first patients in the second cohort has been enrolled.
- 03 Oct 2019 According to an Albireo Pharma media release, the company expects topline data from PEDFIC program (PEDFIC 1 and PEDFIC 2) in mid-2020.There are currently 45 sites actively recruiting for the PEDFIC program.
- 06 Sep 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2021 to 1 Dec 2021.