A Two-Period Crossover Study to Compare the Systemic Exposure to Trans-Capsaicin and Cis-Capsaicin From an Intra-Articular Injection of CNTX-4975-05 (Trans-capsaicin for Injection) and Topical 8% Capsaicin Patch (Qutenza) in Subjects With Painful Knee Osteoarthritis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Capsaicin (Primary) ; Capsaicin
- Indications Pain
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Centrexion Therapeutics
- 15 Jun 2019 Results presented at the 20th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 15 Jun 2019 Results (n=5) presented at the 20th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 11 Jun 2019 According to a Centrexion Therapeutics media release, data from this trial will be presnetd at the 2019 European League Against Rheumatism (EULAR) Annual Conference taking place June 12-15, 2019 in Madrid, Spain.