Safety and efficacy of 4 difference direct oral anticoagulants, dabigatran, rivaroxaban, apixaban and edoxaban in real-world clinical practice: a single center prospective all-comer registry
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Apixaban (Primary) ; Dabigatran etexilate (Primary) ; Edoxaban (Primary) ; Rivaroxaban (Primary)
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Myocardial infarction; Stroke
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DIRECT registry
- 25 Jan 2019 Results published in the American Journal of Cardiology.
- 29 Aug 2018 Results presented at the ESC Congress 2018: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology
- 29 Aug 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to results presented at the ESC Congress 2018: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.