An International, Prospective Cohort to Document the Effectiveness of One BoNT-A Injection Cycle Based on Attainment of Individual Person-centred Goals in Adult Subjects Suffering From Upper Limb Spasticity Following Stroke
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum-Toxin-A (Primary)
- Indications Muscle spasticity
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ULIS-II; ULIS2
- Sponsors Ipsen
- 22 May 2019 Results assessing economic evaluation of abobotulinumtoxinA vs onabotulinumtoxinA by using data from this study presented at the 24th Annual International Meeting of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research.
- 10 Jul 2018 New trial record
- 04 Jul 2018 According to a an Ipsen media release, data from the study will be presented at 12th International Society of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine World Congress.