A Randomized,Single-Blind, Placebo-controlled, Self-matched Pairing, Independent Evaluated Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of RGN-137 Topical Gel in Subjects With Junctional and Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa (CELEB)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Timbetasin (Primary)
- Indications Epidermolysis bullosa
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CELEB
- Sponsors G-treeBNT; Lenus Therapeutics
- 05 Aug 2019 According to a RegeneRx media release, the trial is proceeding well at five hospitals specializing in EB.
- 05 Aug 2019 According to a RegeneRx media release, the company confirmed that the first patient was enrolled, treated, and complete wound healing was achieved in single-blinded phase 2 study.
- 05 Aug 2019 Results of complete wound healing on the index lesion of the first subject presented in the Lenus Therapeutics media release.