A randomized, cross-over, placebo controlled, and meclizine calibrated study to assess the safety and pharmacodynamic effects of SENS-111 (100 mg and 200 mg) single dose in healthy subjects exposed to experimental motion
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Seliforant (Primary) ; Meclozine
- Indications Tinnitus; Vertigo
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Sensorion
- 14 Dec 2018 Top-line results presented in a Sensorion media release.
- 27 Nov 2018 According to a Sensorion media release, subject enrolment and dosing has been completed in this trial.
- 27 Nov 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported in the Sensorion media release.