A Phase 3, Placebo-controlled, Randomized, Observer-blinded Study To Evaluate The Lot Consistency, Safety, Tolerability, And Immunogenicity Of A Clostridium Difficile Vaccine In Healthy Adults 65 To 85 Years Of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs PF 6425090 (Primary)
- Indications Clostridium difficile infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 29 Aug 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 02 Aug 2018 Planned End Date changed from 20 Oct 2019 to 25 Oct 2019.
- 02 Aug 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 20 Oct 2019 to 25 Oct 2019.