Multi-center, Canadian, Non-interventional, Cohort Study of the Effectiveness, Safety, Adherence, and Health-related Quality of Life in HIV-1 Infected Adult Patients Receiving Bictegravir/ Emtricitabine/Tenofovir Alafenamide (B/F/TAF)
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Bictegravir/emtricitabine/tenofovir alafenamide (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BIC-STaR
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 29 Aug 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 30 Nov 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2021 to 1 Nov 2021.
- 30 Nov 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2021 to 1 Nov 2021.