A Phase 1 Study of REGN4659 (Anti-CTLA-4 mAb) in Combination With Cemiplimab (Anti-PD-1 mAb) in the Treatment of Patients With Advanced or Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Cemiplimab (Primary) ; REGN-4659 (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 20 Aug 2018 Planned End Date changed from 11 Jun 2021 to 4 Jun 2021.
- 20 Aug 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 11 Jun 2021 to 4 Jun 2021.
- 12 Jul 2018 New trial record