A Phase III Multi-center, Randomized, Open-label Trial to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of Ribociclib With Endocrine Therapy as an Adjuvant Treatment in Patients With Hormone Receptor-positive, HER2-negartive Early Breast Cancer (New Adjuvant TriAl With Ribociclib [LEE011]: NATALEE)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2020
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ribociclib (Primary) ; Anastrozole; Goserelin; Letrozole
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Advanced breast cancer; Early breast cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NATALEE
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Dec 2019 According to a Novartis media release, the potential registration is expected in 2022 based on the interim results.
- 04 Jun 2019 Study design was presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 22 Apr 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 26 Nov 2025 to 26 Dec 2025.