An Open Label Trial to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Burosumab (KRN23), an Investigational Antibody to FGF23, in a Single Pediatric Patient With Epidermal Nevus Syndrome(ENS) and Associated Hypophosphatemic Rickets
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Burosumab (Primary)
- Indications Nevus; X-linked dominant hypophosphataemic rickets
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Apr 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 30 Jun 2019.
- 01 Apr 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 30 Jun 2019.
- 01 Apr 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.