A Phase 2 Study of Veliparib (ABT-888) and Local Irradiation, Followed by Maintenance Veliparib and Temozolomide, in Patients With Newly Diagnosed High-Grade Glioma (HGG) Without H3 K27M or BRAFV600E Mutations
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Temozolomide (Primary) ; Veliparib (Primary)
- Indications Anaplastic astrocytoma; Glioblastoma; Glioma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 Nov 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 14 Nov 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2024 to 29 Oct 2024.
- 14 Nov 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2024 to 29 Oct 2024.