An International Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Active (Tolterodine)-Controlled Multicenter Extension Study to Evaluate the Long-Term Safety and Efficacy of Vibegron in Patients with Symptoms of Overactive Bladder
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Vibegron (Primary) ; Tolterodine
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms Empowur
- Sponsors Urovant Sciences
- 24 Sep 2019 According to an Urovant Sciences media release, more details from this study will be presented at future medical meetings.
- 24 Sep 2019 Results presented in a Urovant Sciences media release.
- 23 Sep 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History