An International Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Active (Tolterodine)-Controlled Multicenter Extension Study to Evaluate the Long-Term Safety and Efficacy of Vibegron in Patients with Symptoms of Overactive Bladder
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Vibegron (Primary) ; Tolterodine
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms Empowur
- Sponsors Urovant Sciences
- 04 Oct 2018 Status changed from discontinued to active, no longer recruiting.
- 03 Oct 2018 This trial was discontinued in Hungary, according to European Clinical Trials Database
- 26 Sep 2018 This trial was discontinued in Latvia, according to European Clinical Trials Database.