A Phase 1, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Dose Ranging Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of mRNA-1944, Encoding for an Anti-Chikungunya Virus Monoclonal Antibody, in Healthy Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs MRNA-1944 (Primary)
- Indications Chikungunya virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Moderna Therapeutics
- 08 Feb 2019 According to the Moderna Therapeutics media release, first patient has been dosed in this study.
- 08 Feb 2019 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health NCT03829384)
- 08 Feb 2019 Status changed from planning to recruiting.