A Phase 1, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Dose Ranging Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of mRNA-1944, Encoding for an Anti-Chikungunya Virus Monoclonal Antibody, in Healthy Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2020
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs MRNA-1944 (Primary)
- Indications Chikungunya virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Moderna Therapeutics
- 12 Jan 2020 According to a Moderna Therapeutics media release, dosing of the cohort at 0.6 mg/kg with steroid premedication has begun.Dosing of an additional cohort with two doses of 0.3 mg/kg (without steroid premedication) given one week apart is expected.
- 06 Nov 2019 According to the Moderna Therapeutics media release, the company has presented data, in Oct 2019, at the Annual Meeting of the Oligonucleotide Therapeutics Society.
- 06 Nov 2019 According to the Moderna Therapeutics media release, dosing of two additional cohorts are planned to begin in the near term.