Olanzapine With or Without Fosaprepitant for the Prevention of Chemotherapy Induced Nausea and Vomiting (CINV)in Patients Receiving Highly Emetogenic Chemotherapy (HEC): A Phase III Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Fosaprepitant (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Olanzapine; Ondansetron; Ondansetron; Palonosetron
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 Nov 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 11 Sep 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 14 Jul 2018 New trial record