A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Escalation Phase 1 Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Single and Multiple Doses of ION-957943 (IONIS FXI-LRX, a GalNAc Conjugated 2ʹ-MOE Chimeric Antisense Oligonucleotide Inhibitor of Factor XI) Administered Subcutaneously to Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs IONIS-FXI-LRX (Primary)
- Indications Thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Ionis Pharmaceuticals
- 29 May 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 08 Jan 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 16 Jul 2018 New trial record