A Multi-national Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Active Comparator-Controlled Clinical Trial to Study the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of Imipenem/Cilastatin/Relebactam (MK-7655A) Versus Piperacillin/Tazobactam in Subjects With Hospital-Acquired Bacterial Pneumonia or Ventilator-Associated Bacterial Pneumonia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Cilastatin/imipenem/relebactam (Primary) ; Linezolid; Piperacillin/tazobactam
- Indications Bacterial infections; Nosocomial pneumonia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 02 Sep 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 16 Jul 2018 New trial record
- 13 Jul 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Apr 2021 to 25 Apr 2021.