A Global, Phase 1/2, Open Label, Dose Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety, Pharmacodynamics, and Pharmacokinetics of mRNA-3704 in Patients With Isolated Methylmalonic Acidemia Due to Methylmalonyl-CoA Mutase Deficiency
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs MRNA-3704 (Primary)
- Indications Methylmalonic acidaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Moderna Therapeutics
- 06 Nov 2019 According to a Moderna Therapeutics media release, the company recently received the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) approval in the U.K for this study.
- 06 Nov 2019 According to a Moderna Therapeutics media release, the company is actively recruiting patients for the first cohort at U.S. sites following a protocol amendment expanding the eligibility criteria to patients 8 years and older.
- 05 Jun 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.