A Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Crossover Study in Healthy Adult Subjects to Investigate the Effect of Intravenous APD421, With and Without Ondansetron, on Cardiac Conduction
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Amisulpride (Primary) ; Ondansetron
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting; Postoperative nausea and vomiting
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Acacia Pharma
- 22 Jan 2019 Results presented in an Acacia Pharma media release.
- 22 Jan 2019 According to an Acacia Pharma media release, the company has announced the results from this study.
- 28 Sep 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.