A Phase III Double-Blind, Parallel Group, Multicenter Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of Xlucane Versus Lucentis® in Patients With Neovascular Age-Related Macular Degeneration
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Choroidal neovascularisation; Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms XPLORE
- Sponsors Xbrane
- 18 Jan 2019 According to a Xbrane media release, applications to additional countries other than the U.S. are being submitted continuously during January and February 2019.
- 18 Jan 2019 According to a Xbrane media release, company has for the Xplore study contracted the global CROn Syneos Health, and company will communicate regarding the continuation of the study at the following milestones: first patient in, last patient entered, overall results on the primary efficacy measure and clinical study report.
- 18 Jan 2019 According to a Xbrane media release, company recieved approval from the FDA and the Central Ethics Committee to initiate this study.