A clinical study investigating the safety and efficacy of PXT3003 for CMT1A in children.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Baclofen/naltrexone/sorbitol (Primary)
- Indications Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 17 Jan 2019 According to a Pharnext media release, the company is planning to initiate a Phase 3 trial with pediatric PXT3003 by the end of 2019.
- 16 Jul 2018 New trial record
- 10 Jul 2018 According to a Pharnext media release, the European Medicines Agency (EMA) has agreed with its pediatric investigation plan (PIP) for PXT3003 in Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 1A (CMT1A).