A Prospective Trial Assessing the Effect of Belatacept and Tacrolimus Corticosteroid-Free Regimens on Mycophenolic Acid Exposure after Kidney Transplantation
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Belatacept (Primary) ; Tacrolimus (Primary) ; Alemtuzumab; Antithymocyte globulin; Mycophenolate mofetil
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 16 Jul 2018 New trial record
- 06 Jun 2018 Results presented at the 2018 American Transplant Congress.