Phase 1/2 Study to Evaluate the Safety and Preliminary Activity of Nivolumab in Combination With Vorolanib in Patients With Refractory Thoracic Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary) ; Vorolanib (Primary)
- Indications Carcinoma; Malignant thymoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Small cell lung cancer; Thoracic neoplasms
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Sep 2019 Results (n=10) assessing tolerability of Nivolumab and Vorolanib in patients with refractory thoracic tumors, presented at the 20th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
- 03 Apr 2019 Clinical study design was presented at the 110th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 25 Mar 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 140 to 177.