A Phase Ib/IIa Clinical Trial of AsiDNA in Combination with PARP Inhibitor in Patients with Advanced Ovarian Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Etidaligide (Primary) ; Poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase inhibitors
- Indications Ovarian cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Onxeo SA
- 04 Nov 2019 According to an Onxeo SA media release, the company has received a Notice of Allowance from the USPTO, granting the Company a new patent covering the combination of AsiDNA with any PARP inhibitor (PARPi) for cancer treatment, in the United States.This new patent, which expands the protection further supports the initiation of this new clinical study in the coming months that is designed to validate this very unique effect of AsiDNA on the acquired resistance to a PARPi.
- 25 Jul 2019 According to an Onxeo SA media release. company plans to initiate this trial no later than in the first half of 2020.
- 25 Oct 2018 According to an Onxeo SA media release, Onxeo plans to start this study as soon as H1 2019.