A Phase I/IIa study of TG6002 (VV TK-RR-FCU1) administered by intravenous (IV) infusions in combination with oral flucytosine (5-FC) in patients with advanced gastro-intestinal (GI) tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs TG 6002 (Primary) ; Flucytosine
- Indications Carcinoma; Colorectal cancer; Gastrointestinal cancer; Liver metastases
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Transgene
- 18 Sep 2019 According to an Transgene media release, first clinical safety results are expected at the end of the year 2019.
- 07 Aug 2019 According to an Transgene media release, the company expects to announce the first clinical data with TG6002 in patients with colorectal cancer later in 2019.
- 31 Jul 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 59 to 65.