A Phase I/IIa study of TG6002 (VV TK-RR-FCU1) administered by intravenous (IV) infusions in combination with oral flucytosine (5-FC) in patients with advanced gastro-intestinal (GI) tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs TG 6002 (Primary) ; Flucytosine
- Indications Colon cancer; Gastrointestinal cancer; Liver metastases
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Transgene
- 17 Oct 2018 According to a Transgene media release, the first patient has been dosed at Centre Leon Berard (France).
- 19 Sep 2018 According to a Transgene media release, Investigational New Drug applications have been granted in Belgium, France and Spain. First patient is expected to be treated in coming weeks. Prof. Philippe Cassier, Centre Leon Berard, Lyon (France), is the principal investigator of the trial.
- 09 Aug 2018 Status changed from planning to recruiting.