A Phase 1, Open-Label, Multiple-Ascending Dose Study of the Safety and Tolerability of CTX-471 in Patients With Inadequate Responses to PD-1/PD-L1 Checkpoint Inhibitors in Metastatic or Locally Advanced Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs CTX-471 (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Compass Therapeutics
- 02 Dec 2019 According to a Compass Therapeutics media release, the company will present at the Piper Jaffray 31st Annual Healthcare Conference on 3rd Dec 2019.The presentation will also include details of this phase I trial.
- 08 Jul 2019 According to a Compass Therapeutics media release, the company announcd that the first patient has been dosed for this study.
- 17 May 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.