A Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled, Gluten Challenge Trial of the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of 6-weeks Treatment of Latiglutenase (IMGX003) Administration in Patients With Well-Controlled Celiac Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Latiglutenase (Primary)
- Indications Coeliac disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ImmunogenX
- 08 Aug 2019 According to an ImmunogenX media release, David M. Maahs MD, PhD of Stanford is the co-principle investigator of the "fast-track" project (benefit of doubt given since this information is about the project).
- 08 Aug 2019 According to an ImmunogenX media release, this trial will be conducted at the Stanford University School of Medicine in the Department of Pediatrics and Joseph A. Murray MD of the Mayo Clinic and Jack A. Syage PhD of ImmunogenX are the co-principle investigators of the project.
- 09 Apr 2019 According to a National Institutes of Health media release, the co-Principle investigators for this study are Joseph A. Murray MD of the Mayo Clinic and Jack A. Syage PhD of ImmunogenX.