Study of secukinumab in ankylosing spondylitis (AS) and psoriatic arthritis (PsA)-comorbidities and extraarticular manifestations in Real world
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary)
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis; Psoriatic arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 15 Jun 2019 Interim results assessing efficacy in a subgroup of ankylosing spondylitis presented at the 20th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 15 Jun 2019 Interim results assessing efficacy in a subgroup of psoriatic arthritis patients, presented at the 20th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 24 Oct 2018 Interim results (n=486) evaluating the incidence of selected extraarticular manifestations and comorbidities at baseline and the impact of secukinumab on the status of these attributes compared to baseline, presented at the 82nd American College of Rheumatology and the 52nd Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals Annual Scientific Meeting.