Prostate Cancer Monitoring Using [18F]DCFPyL and Blood Based Biomarkers
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs 18F DCFPyL (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Diagnostic use
- 04 Jun 2019 According to a trial design presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, this study is open with two patients enrolled at the time of submission and one patient has completed his initial PyL PET/CT scan.
- 04 Jun 2019 Trial design presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 23 May 2019 According to a Progenics Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this trial will be presented at the upcoming American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) 2019 Annual Meeting, which will be held from May 31 to June 4, 2019 in Chicago, Illinois.